My list of 10 must-read business books in no particular order.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
(Skill with People by Les Giblin is a good “Cliff Notes” version.)
- Developing the Leader Within You – John Maxwell
- Leadership and Self Deception – Arbinger Institute
- How the Mighty Fall – Jim Collins
- Making Ideas Happen – Scott Belsky
- Switch – Chip and Dan Heath
- The Advantage – Patrick Lencioni
- The Practice of Adaptive Leadership – Ronald Heifetz, Alexander Grashow, & Marty Linsky
- NUTS! – Freiberg & Freiberg
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen Covey
What would you add to this list?